Stay At Home!!

Hello, I’m going to talk a little bit about how I am coping with this quarantine these weeks--. Normally I have the routine of getting up in the morning to take my classes online, then I just do a little homework and finally I lunch. In the afternoon I usually take a few hours off to watch SOME series, movies or PLAY video games. Then, in the evening I do little homework. The truth is that for me being locked up at home It's not a problem because I do the same things as before. On the other hand, it is true that now the difference is that I cannot see my friends or boyfriend. 
Being locked up at home for more than a month has made me know myself better, also giving importance to what I had not given at the time. I do not know if it was lucky or not that my mother works for basic needs, so that she can bring money to our house.  Luckily my mother has known how to protect herself and she has not yet been infected, although I am really scared. 
The good thing is that I have been able to give myself space, to know more the things that I like,although clearly I miss doing the things that make me happy. Sometimes I get sad when I think that after spending five years in high school I won't be able to go to graduation and I won't be able to graduate with my classmates. But if we stop to think about how this quarantine would have been 15 years ago, the technology really would not be as good as it is now. In our institute we use technology daily but imagine in other institutes where technology is not used, it would be difficult to evaluate their homework! 
It is true that for a month without seeing my friends, family, etc. you really realize who you miss, who you want to see and who you don't. Hopefully this will all be over soon and more people will not die from Covid-19. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PODCAST - LENIN MUERE Y OTRO ATENTADO A MUSSOLINI

English Portfolio - The Last!

Recetas De Andalucia