Comparing Houses

A interesting name, but what is it about? Follow reading this post! In this project of English, try to compare, but using the comparatives and superlatives The preparation is easy! We just have to choose two picture of house, and star de comparing! For example, this house is bigger than that.So you can understand better, I put a picture of my project.


As you can see, this project I did have with my partner Naxy’s. I have choose this project because with this task you can work very well the subject of comparatives and superlatives
The truth that I found very funny to debate the subject with my partner, But what I would do different next time to improve this project, is to look more my note, ask questions..etc
I hope it has helped you if you do a similar task!😊

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

PODCAST - LENIN MUERE Y OTRO ATENTADO A MUSSOLINI

English Portfolio - The Last!

Recetas De Andalucia